In a Blog Fog
Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What do you think of blogs?

If you're reading this, I want to hear from you . If you're reading this now, please comment. I want to know what you want to know.

As for me, I don't read them. I have enough to do. Plus it's so sedentary, you know? I mean, if I'm done with most of the stuff I have to do, the stuff I have to read, then I really want to get out of the house. I don't want to stay at my desk a moment longer. I don't feel like staring at the computer, and I don't want to read about someone else's life. I want to live my own.

But I'm asking you a question. Is that why you read this? Why you are reading it now? Because you want to know about me? About how I match up to my books? Are you interested about the men I meet? Which guys I date? Who I sleep with?

I really am interested to hear from you. Truly. After you read this, please write me.

I'm waiting.

1 COMMENTS:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WAS THERE!! with a friend from Boswana visiting. We had to walk about 10 min to my car but by the time we got there, we were laughing so hard watching people sliding with their slippers and sandals. We fought for the tissue box inside the car to dry up. I was so glad it was at night. I had white pants on :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home