As Good As It Gets
Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I woke up at 5 am today because I was a guest on FOX & FRIENDS! The FOX NEWS CHANNEL morning show. I'd never done a live national TV appearance before, and it's pretty wild when you're applying your mascara to know that's where you are headed.

They sent car service. And though I had "started" my make-up they finished it, giving my hair and my make-up that extra "look" only achieved by professionals. It was glamorous.

As an actress you always have a script when you do an appearance, but this morning we had an outline! When I sat on the set and the countdown to the segment began, it was like falling out of a plane and hoping your parachute would work.

And it did!

I thought everyone at FNC was wonderful! LOOKING FOR MR GOODFROG got great attention. The hosts were funny and charming and we had a good time.

It was something I could get really used to.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

<< Home