Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
Saturday, June 02, 2007

Okay, so I've been kind of interested in the View stuff. And way more than mildly, that's for sure. I looked everything up online and then watched the video that said, WATCH THE FULL FIGHT.

WOA! I had not seen the whole thing. I see why Rosie left. The producers exploited the moment. As if it was the moment they'd been waiting for. The cat fight. And sadly the one who was fighting was Elisabeth. From the get-go. All throughout Joy's talk. She wouldn't shut up.

Now I can't imagine what it would be like to sit at a table and be the only BLUE Democrat. But it's still unbelievable to me that she feels there is right and worthiness to Bush and his administration and that her yak yak yak will prove her point. I wonder if in private she doesn't. Maybe it's just her image. Who knows, to be bright RED could even be in her contract! Ludicrous as it is to defend him, it must be hard for her. But I'm not sympathetic.

She was looking to create a personal fight with Rosie. And this week to see her at the table and Rosie gone is as unfair as to see Clinton up for impeachment instead of Bush; Bush in the White House instead of Gore. In some ways that table's a metaphor for America. The stupid girl got to stay while the person everyone seemed to identify with left because she could not play in the dirty, deceptive sandbox.

Rosie will be fine. She'll do her own show her own way. People like Elisabeth go on their merry clueless way. Joy, hats off, manages to say everything she wants while keeping her nose clean. But since Joy and Rosie are politcally aligned, it became apparent just how personal it was for Elisabeth. She wanted to give it to Rosie.

If you asked her today I think she'd say she really gave it. But between you and me, I think she got it!

Good!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

<< Home